|Eyebrow full sculpture||$28||$33|
|Full Face (brow, lip, chin, sides)||$70||$90|
|Brazilian||$65 first visit/ $55 ongoing visits||$99/ $77|
|Half Leg - Lower||$35||$70|
|Half Leg - Upper||$40||$85|
|Trim down is extra||$10||$10|
People often ask us, “Is there really a difference between waxing and sugaring?” The answer is “Yes!”, and quite a bit actually…
AP Sugaring Products are very different from waxing products.
Sugaring unwanted facial and body hair requires an entirely different mind set and approach from waxing. For instance did you know:
AP sugaring products do not adhere to live skin cells…
This is one of the major differences between sugaring and waxing legs and other more sensitive areas. Wax products are made of resins which adhere to skin cells. Because wax sticks to any surface it is applied to, pull it away causes unwarranted pain. Alexandria Professional® sugaring products never adhere to live skin cells on bodies, faces or legs. Therefore, when it is removed, it only gently exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving behind silky smooth skin. Additionally, because AP sugaring paste is all natural and water soluble, it can be easily rinsed away if needed.
AP Sugaring technique extracts hair in its natural direction of growth.
When waxing legs and bodies, you remove the hair against the natural direction of growth causing undue levels of pain. With Alexandria Professional®’s sugaring method, you only remove the hair in the natural direction of the hair growth. Plus, through the Alexandria sugaring application technique, the sugar paste seeps into the hair folicle. This helps lubricate the hair root regardless of whether it’s on the legs or anywhere else.
These two facts alone make a world of difference to you, our client. This is especially important if you have suffered in the past with waxing in sensitive areas.
There is a healthy difference between AP’s natural sugar pastes versus chemicals for waxing legs and bodies
Alexandria Professional® Sugaring Paste is all natural. It’s even edible and delicious. Our sugar pastes are very safe and skin friendly. Most products used for waxing legs and full bodies are made from petroleum-based resins and chemicals making them prone to contamination or cross contamination.
No risk of burning sensitive skin areas with AP Sugaring
Waxing the legs or other areas using hot wax runs the risk of burning sensitive skin. There’s just no way around that. While women are used to this risk, men are often intimidated by the idea of hot wax on their chest, legs, face or back. AP Sugaring is performed at body temperature. Alexandria Professional® advanced sugar pastes adhere to the hair, not the skin, and lubricate the root for easier extraction from the folicle. Combined with the hair removal in the natural direction of growth, AP sugaring means a much more comfortable experience for everyone.
AP Body Sugaring and full circle of skin conditioning treatments will
- eliminate ingrown hair
- prevent new ingrown hair
- extract all hair colours and textures
- sucessfully treat all skin types and colours
- improve the skin’s tone and texture
- treat various skin problems such as keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, etc..
AP Body Sugaring will NOT
- burn the skin
- damage the dermal cells
- “pit” the delicate facial skin cells
- scar the folicle mouth or surrounding area
- promote cross contamination
- cause unnecessary discomfort
- cause ingrown hair
Top Ten Reasons Consumers and Professionals Prefer AP Products
- Alexandria Professional® Sugaring formulas are 100% Natural, and free of “Nasties”. Alexandria Professional® manufactures 100% of all its sugar pastes to ensure superb and consistent quality with each and every container. There are no chemical additives, no wax resins as a “cheap add-in”. AP’s product line is 100% free of the “nasties” such as paraben, urea, laurel suphates and petro. AP products are not tested on animals and are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- Our Sugar pastes do not stick to live skin cells. With the Alexandria technique and its unique sugar paste formulation, the sugar paste gently exfoliates only dead skin cells resulting in a much gentler sugaring even on delicate skin tissue areas like eyebrows and bikini.
- Advanced sugaring treatments are economical. Many of our clients see an immediate improvement – after the first or second sugaring treatment – in body hair refinement and in many cases diminishment while improving the condition of their skin without the big $$$ tag associated with other body hair removal alternatives.
- Our sugar pastes are 100% water-soluble. There is no risk of damage or staining to the client’s clothes, and more importantly no damage to your skin. The Alexandria sugar paste is easily washed away after sugaring if needed with lukewarm water. You will leave your sugaring treatments feeling clean and smooth…one less thing for you to worry about!
- Trained and certified AP Practitioners massage our advanced sugar paste onto the skin by hand at lukewarm temperature. No risk of burning your skin! This is where the sugaring magic begins to happen with our clients. When the sugar paste is massaged onto the skin, it allows the paste to seep into the follicles which in turn allows the body hair to slide out more comfortably for a complete extraction without hair breakage. Side effect…some clients actually fall asleep during sugaring! Now that’s smooth!
- The Alexandria sugar pastes are 100% hygienic. AP Certified Practitioners never re-use the sugar paste and always wear gloves on both hands. Sugar paste is always discarded after each client is treated. Another great benefit to the Alexandria Sugar Pastes is that bacteria does not breed in high concentrates of sugar, eliminating the possibility of cross contamination. Alexandria Professional® is always Safe! Safe! Safe!
- Alexandria Professional®’s pre- and after-care system is very effective! Pre-sugaring and after-sugaring care is essential to eliminate any chance of skin reaction from the actual extraction of body hair. But, that’s only one crucial factor. The other relevance to Pre & After Care is to eliminate skin irritation due to improper skin care before and after sugaring. All AP products have been formulated, tried, tested and proven extremely safe and effective. None of our products are tested on animals
- Our success is demonstrated on all genders of all ages, all skin colours and all body hair textures. “From Albino skin and hair type to the toughest skin and hair type, and from 6 years of age to 87 years of age, I (Lina Kennedy) have successfully extracted every body hair type with incredible results using my Alexandria Professional® technique and products from head to toe (with the exception of inner ears and eyelashes) whether it was aesthetically desired or medically requested! On this statement I give my word…!”
- No need to shave between sugaring treatments and no need to let your hair grow, grow, grow. The Alexandria Professional® technique requires only 1/16″ (2 mm) or less of hair growth for body treatments, eliminating the long wait between salon visits and customer frustration. Every treatment makes your hair easier to extract.
- Brand Recognition. All Alexandria Professional® Educators and Practitioners are certified ensuring the highest degree of education in the industry. We are the pioneers, we developed a much sought after educational program to better serve the professionals and in turn, the salon client, and we will always strive for betterment. Alexandria Professional® is the TRUSTED brand worldwide!