Em Eyelash Extensions
Classic Silk/ Flat Full Sets
Hybrid Full Sets
- Full set 3-1 hr 15 min – $150
- Full set 4-1 hr 30 min- $170
- Express – 30 min – $60
- 3 weeks – 45 min – $70
- 4 weeks – 1 hr – $80
- Bottom Refill – $50
- Hybrid Refill – 3 weeks – $90
- Add on Flat Lashes or Colour/ Glitter Lashes – $10
Mega Volume ( Hand-made Fans ) Full Sets
Light Volume (1.5 Hrs) – $180
Medium Volume (2 Hrs) – $230
Glamour Volume (2.5 Hrs ) – $250
As soft and silky as a mermaid’s tresses, our own Silk lashes are handmade from the finest of synthetic fibres.
With a super-fine 0.03mm width, these lusciously soft lashes are ideal for up to 15D Mega Volume styling, and our new embossed finish improves lash attachment and fan formation.
Soft Silk lashes are perfect for Mega Volume lashing and their semi-matte black finish delivers a smouldering result that will add extra sparkle to your eyes.
These ultra-fine lashes require the gentlest of touches to transform into wonderfully full 15D fans.
Mega Volume Refills
- Express – 45 min – $90
- 3 weeks – 1 hr – $100
- 4 weeks – 1 hr 15 min – $120
- Add An Extra 30 min – $30
Brows Extensions – $70
Coloured/ Glitter Lashes -$10
Eye Make-up Removal – $10
Removal (non-damaging) – $30
Our Eyelash Extensions Policy
- We offer Loyalty Client Program – an Express Deep Clean Facial for every 10th visit.
- Refunds are not given for services rendered.
- All our Volume fans are hand-made. They are safer for your natural lashes.
- We don’t do refill from other salons. We offer a complimentary Removal to start a new full set with us.
- Refills recommended between 2-4 weeks.
- Full Set price will be charged after 4 week period.
Brow and Lash Treatments
Henna + Brow Wax
Includes artistic brow design with detailed wax, tweezing and Brow Henna colouring. This treatment includes a scalp massage.
45 mins – $65
Em’s Signature Brow Wax + Tint
Includes tinting and artistic brow design with detailed wax, tweezing and scalp massage. Colour available in Honey Brown, Graphite, Blonde, Light Brown, Natural Brown and Chestnut.
30 mins – $45
Keratin Brow Lamination
30 mins – $60
30 mins – $38
15 mins – $20
Trio 1 (Henna Brows+Wax+Lash Tint)
60 mins – $83
Lash Lift & Tint
60 mins – $105
Trio 2 (Brow Tint+Wax+Lash Tint)
60 mins – $62
Keratin Lash Lift
No longer needing to manually use a lash curler every day, lash lift procedure performed by a trained technician can achieve these desired results lasting from 6-8 weeks! This treatment includes a choice of hand or head massage.
45 mins – $90
Custom Sculpt With Keratin Brow Lamination & Eyebrow Tint
45 mins – $90
Colour available in Blue, Violet, Black, Blue Black and Red.
25 mins – $25
Eyelash Extensions Care
How do I prepare for my eyelash extensions appointment?
- Please ensure all eye makeup is removed with an oil free cleanser before you arrive
- Remove contact lenses to avoid irritation
How do I maintain my eyelash extensions?
- For the first 24 hours after application try not to get extensions wet, avoid steam from showers and avoid working out. This will allow the glue to dry completely.
- Avoid using makeup removers or eye creams that contain oil.
- Be gentle with your lashes, try not to pull on your extensions or rub your eyes excessively.
- If you choose to wear mascara (after 24 hours) make sure it is water based and we also retail retail water based mascara.
- Using the shadow brush and lash cleaner (we retail this ) to wash once a day from your lash line and brush outward toward the tips, rinse afterwards.
- Brush daily and use Long Lash serum.
How long do they last?
- Depending on home care and each individual, between 3-4 weeks.
- To maintain the look for your extensions, having infills every 3-4 weeks is recommended.
Can the eyelash extensions be removed?
- Yes, your extensions can be gently and easily removed by using a glue remover, we will perform this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I make a reservation?
Yes we recommend making a reservation before coming to avoid waiting for a long time before we can serve you as we have give priority in eyelash extension procedures to customers with reservations.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
We recommend coming to the salon without any eye makeup, mascara, eye-shadow, eyeliner or false eyelashes. If you use contact lenses please bring your contact lens case.
Can I get an eyelash extension procedure when pregnant?
Yes, it’s safe and non-invasive cosmetic procedure. Allergic reactions to the glue are very rare and when they do present, are easily treated. In saying this, we do not recommend that pregnant women who have never had eyelash extensions before test out the produce during their pregnancy as they may be allergic to the adhesive and may be unable to treat the reaction whilst pregnant. However, if you currently get your eyelash extensions done and become pregnant, there’s no problem continuing with the procedure.
Will eyelash extensions interfere with my glasses?
No. We will recommend the best length, curl and design in accordance with your glasses.
Should I take off my contact lenses before I get my eyelash extension procedure?
We recommend that you do. The procedure takes about an hour, and your eyes may temporarily feel uncomfortable and dry.
Can I get a procedure even if my current eyelash extensions were set at another salon?
Yes, however we recommend taking them off because mixing new and old eyelash extensions prevents accomplishing a proper design.
What do you use to adhere eyelash extensions?
We adhere eyelash extensions lash by lash with bonding agent, which is safe and long-lasting.
How long will the eyelash extension procedure take?
The eyelash extension procedure takes between 1-1.5 hours. It may take longer if you want to add more volume. Before we start the procedure, we will evaluate your eyelashes and review with you the desired outcome. Occasionally we will have to remove your eye make-up before starting the procedure
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Eyelash extensions will last the term of the natural growth cycle of your eyelashes. To maintain your eyelash extensions’ length and beauty please follow the tips below:
– Comb eyelash extensions with eyelash comb or eyelash brush
– Do no rub your eyes roughly
– Do not pull your eyelash extensions
– Do not sleep face down
– Do not use oil cleansers
– Do not use mechanical eyelash curler
Note on hair cycle: The period of hair growth and loss is called the hair cycle. The term is between 2 to 6 weeks. It is influenced by everyday life, for instance, eating habits and sleeping time. Also the hair cycle is influenced by stress, illness and heredity factors.
Can I wash my face as usual after getting eyelash extensions?
We recommend using cream or gel cleansers to remove make-up and washing your face with water-based products. Please do not use oil-based cleansers as they dissolve the bonding agent and shorten the life of your eyelash extensions, causing them to fall sooner. Drying your eyelash extensions with cold air prolongs the term of the eyelash extension.
Can I have a steam facial or oil massage after an eyelash extension procedure?
We recommend you avoid exposing your eyelash extensions to steam, water or oil. The bonding agent takes between 5-6 hours to dry up completely. Please keep eyelash extensions away from these elements.
Can I use eyelash curler and mascara?
We do not recommend using mechanical eyelash curler or mascara.
The mechanical eyelash curler will damage eyelash extensions and possibly your own eyelashes. Eyelash extensions have a beautiful curl. But if you want, you can use a heated eyelash curler. Also oil-based or water-proof mascara can dissolve the bonding agent and shorten the life of your eyelash extensions causing them to fall sooner. If required, we recommend using a mascara made for eyelash extensions.
How can I remove eyelash extensions?
We have a removal procedure. Please do not try to remove eyelash extensions by yourself. It may damange your natural eyelashes. Our pro-use remover is made without thinner, acetone or polishing material. It contains collagen and hyaluronic acid specifically designed to protect and keep your natural eyelashes healthy.